§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) The following is the information we provide information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal Data is all data that Is personally related to You, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) responsible. Article. 4 Paragraph. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GMO) is the orthopaedic technology Chiemgau GmbH (following OTC), sea road 5a, 83209 pries on Lake Chiemsee (see our imprint). You can contact our data protection officer at our postal address with the addition "the Data Protection Supervisor."
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the information you provide (your email address, if applicable) will be provided. Your name and phone number) saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we wish to rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing So, we also mention the specified Criteria of the Storage Period.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights to us with respect to the personal data relating to you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectify or delete,
– Right to restrict processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection watchdog about the processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website informationally, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 pp. 1 lit. f DS-GMO):
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred –
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its surface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small Text Files that are stored on Your Hard Drive associated with the Browser you are using and through which certain Information flows to the Body that sets the Cookie (here through us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the overall Internet offering more user-friendly and effective.
A) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which allows different requests from your browser to be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
(F) The flash cookies used are not captured by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser used and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you need to install a corresponding add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you delete your cookies and browsing history manually on a regular basis.
g) To change your cookie settings, please click the "Consent Management" button at the bottom of the page to prevent anonymized collection by Google Analytics on this website for your browser by means of a so-called "opt-out cookie" in the future.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will typically need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the relevant service and that is covered by the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use it to process your data on external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) We may also disclose your personal data to third parties if participants, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to the website or the description of the offer below.
(4) To the extent that our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Contradiction or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent to process your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a Revocation will affect the Admissibility of processing your personal Data after You have pronounced it to us.
(2) To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such a contradiction, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified opposition, we examine the situation and will either set the data processing or Or to show you our compelling reasons for our continued processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection using the following contact details:
Orthopaedic technology Chiemgau GmbH
Hospital Road 4
Phone: + 49 80 38 90 85 77 41
Fax: + 49 80 38 90 85 77 31
Special offers on the website
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to view interactive maps directly on the website and allow you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding bottom of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this Statement will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or if there is no user account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you don't want to assign it to your profile on Google, you need to log out before the button is activated. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses it for advertising, market research and/or on-demand design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for non-logged-in users) in order to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must address it to Google.